Looking for a few quick tips on looking after your camera?
Check these out and you'll be sure to keep your camera in top shape for years to come ...
- Format your card regularly.
- Clean your lens often - especially after being at the beach.
- Place a screen protector on your LCD.
- Check to make sure your battery terminals are clean, so you're getting the most out of your batteries.
- Keep the camera in a soft pouch or case to keep it from getting dust and dirt in the camera and protection against slight knocks.
- Clean the camera with a micro fibre cloth.
- Make sure if your camera takes AA batteries, not to use Heavy Duty batteries.
- A card reader is a useful tool to help download your images - and save on your camera's batteries.
- Place a wrist or neck strap on the camera to ensure you don't drop it.
- Any damages or problems that do occur, bring the camera into Elsternwick Camera Centre for a complimentary check up.